DATA NOTIFICATION STATEMENT
Which Property is dedicated to protecting your privacy. Please read this carefully as it will have important implications for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
Most of our services are only accessible if you register with us. To provide you with our services, we may request personal information, which will be used to identify you and to undertake our service offerings.
We may use your personal data for purposes including:
- Verifying your identity
- Administering our services or website
- Improving the service or products which we offer
- For internal record keeping
- To combine your data with other data that we hold about you
- Where authorised by you
- To comply with laws and regulations
- To provide you with products and services which are most relevant to you
- In a manner that you would reasonably expect
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the ‘help’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please note that our services and our website are designed to work with cookies and ‘disable cookies’ may affect your usage of our website and may prevent you from taking full advantage of our services. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers, except with third parties working with us to provide our services to you.
By visiting our site third parties may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Types of data collected may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, cookie identifiers and website activity. This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising via the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
We may source personal information from third party sources in the following circumstances:
- Contracted external organisations to provide us with support services such as marketing support, market research or records management
- Where organisations co-operate with us in offering products and services, including third party rented or purchased lists
- From reliable public directories to ensure our data is complete and up-to-date, including, but not limited to, Yellow Pages and White Pages public directories
- To comply with legal obligations
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To Which Property Pty and Which Property Financial Services Pty Ltd and it’s personnel
- To contracted external organisations to provide us with support services such as processing of information requests, marketing support, market research, information technology or records management
- Where organisations co-operate with us in offering products and services
- To service providers such as credit reporting agencies in order to conduct credit and/or compliance verification checks if required
- To anyone else you authorise us to disclose information to, from time to time
- To comply with legal obligations
- To related companies within the Which Property Pty Ltd group for the processing of information requests, marketing support, market research and records management
- In the instance where personal information is disclosed to an external company operating in a foreign country, we will ensure that the information is protected by a law or a contract which upholds Australian Privacy Principals
If you would like to contact us to discuss our data collection practices or procedures, please phone +61 7 3505 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.